Welcome to my club. This is the official website of SLS.
If you like to join the SLS please send an email to email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Next Club Meeting TBA.|
The topic is Linear optimization via Dual Decomposition.
Tutorial and Real-time demonstrations.
Our slides can be found also here: http://info.ee.surrey.ac.uk/CCSR/Internal/SLS/
1. LTE Vienna system-level simulator
2. Kick-off Meeting
3. Channel Modeling
4. NS3 - System Level Simulator (Katsaros)
5. NS3 part2 System Level Simulator (FILO)
6. Linear Optimization -Dual Decomposition (Val)
A number of additional tutorial slides can be found here: http://info.ee.surrey.ac.uk/CCSR/Internal/RASoptclub/
|Examples of SLS matlab functions|
1. 2-D Path Loss Fading (Three/Six sectors)
2. 2-D Shadowing via 2-D convolution function
3. Multipath (Frequency-selective) Fast Fading
For SLS NS-3 please follow and check the above tutorial slides.
1. Download NS3 3.20 version
2. Map it with Eclipse
3. Add on with Lena
|SLS Matlab-based (System Level)|
For SLS LTE in matlab please follow
1. Download and extract the SLS Matlab-based LTE
2. Run the LTE_sim_main_launcher_examples.m
|LLS Matlab-based (Link Level)|
For LLS LTE in matlab please follow
1. Download and extract the Matlab-based simulator
2. Run the LTE_sim_batch_BLER_curves.m
Super-fast version of the LTE system level simulator (macrocell, picocells and femtocells): please send an email if you require the SLS simulator
Requires Matlab 2010a or later. Just run LTE_sim_main_launcher.m It can simulate a 1-tier LTE network for 50 TTIs in less than 20 seconds.
This version is ideal for simulating all kinds of dynamic Radio Resource Management (RRM) schemes (centralized, distributed, decentralized, etc).
- Uplink Power Control (Open Loop and Closed Loop with path loss compensation factor)
- Basic Functionality of CoMP (up to three collaborative eNBs)
- Improved Mobility
- Six sector antennas
- Interference Cancellation (Digital domain)
- Full duplex scenario (interface are assume to cancel self-interference to a certain degree)
- Virtual full duplex scenario (via antenna separation)
- Capability of simulating 3-sectored, 6-sectored, homogeneous antennas.
- Capability of simulating co-deployments with different operators. Just denote the displacement distance in meters as follows FR10_FR10_Dinstance. If this mode is selected FR20_FR10_250, it will deploy it a half of inter-site distance and allocate a different carrier to each operator. Note that the mode FR10_FR10_250 will set up a joint carrier.
- Fixed some bugs regarding oNodeB (femtocell) deployment.
- The simulator performance has been further optimized in terms of the path loss model.
- Capability to plot mean radial throughput in meters of the primary (macro, pico) deployment. See this link.
- Capability to compile all results after you have run the script; see LTE_sim_read_SCRIPT.m file.
- Fixed a bug with co-deployment of sectorized and non-sectorized eNBs in the same time.
- Fixed a bug with different cell-size/ transmit power.
- Fixed a bug regarding sectorized antennas.
- Fixed a bug with ad hoc networks. Just
change the location of eNBs in the
an example. example.
- The FR3,FR4, e.g. they are allocated now in a dynamic way in femtocells (oNodeBs) in order to reduce resource conflicts with other cells.
- Capability to run SCRIPT and collect results; see LTE_sim_main_SCRIPT.m file.
- Added a linear
programming solver ‘CPLEX’ for x64 operating systems
- Fixed the EE metric.
- Fixed a bug regarding omni-directional antennas.
- The main file LTE_sim_main_launcher.m includes now some basic instructions.
- Introduce a dynamic energy-efficient (EE) scheme from :
G. Miao, N. Himayat, G.Y. Li, A.T. Koc and S. Talwar, "Interference-Aware Energy-Efficient Power Optimization", IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC '09), vol., no., pp.1-5, Jun. 2009.
- Support Inter-cell Radio Resource Management (RRM): different transmit power may be allocated to different eNBs
- Support of ICIC techniques and dynamic schemes which it can coordinate eNBs in a adaptive /dynamic way.
- Support/Add the state-of-the-art static interference avoidance techniques: FR1, FR3, FFR, SFR, IFR as presented here: LINK.
- Support of asymmetric (ad hoc) macro deployments: eNB cn a random position and/or sectorized /non-sectorized antenna
- Support of indoor cellular deployment i.e. 5X5 grid of femtocells with a different path and fast fading model.
- Optimized the speed performance by a factor 1:50: Done by converting 'for loop code' to 'matrix-based code', simplified the path loss model, inline technique or reformulating some of complex commands.